The Compact of TRP uses electrical power to function. As a no-idle electrical system the Compact will help cut fuel expenses and reduce CO2 emissions.
This TRP SlimCool is specially designed for the MAN TGL from 2007 and up. Please use the dropdown to select the right type for your cabin. The mounting frame fits like it came out of the factory as it’s not an universal fit.
The Compact system is the perfect solution for overnight rest in the truck cabin and can also be used to maintain a comfortable environment inside the cabin during loading and unloading operations as well as compulsory stoppage periods.
The unit is directly powered from the battery of the truck which makes it a perfect feature for trucks which has to be able to get cooled during resting hours without the engine idling. This is a great fuel saving solution, which complies with less pollution the truck produces, because it isn’t running.
- Switch ON the unit 10 to 20 minutes before the vehicle is stopped (the air conditioning of the vehicle must be kept switched ON)
- Close the curtains immediately after stopping the vehicle, to keep most of the cold air inside the cabin
- Advisable to keep the Air Condition Unit while using in the CA-mode, which is the automatic mode
- Keep the windows shut
- Do not face the cabin to the sun
- The battery is protected from discharging too far with a build-in protection system.
- Easy mounting with no need to drill holes in the roof.
- Because of the compressors, this SlimCool cannot be mounted at an angle.
- Due to relatively large measurements it's possible that it's needed to modify the roof spoiler
- The TRP Compact is quite heavy compared to the competitors (29.9 KG)