The CoolAir RTX 2000 from Dometic continues to build on the previously found success. The RTX series also has ADR compliance, the TÃœV quality mark, the remote control and disassembly without permanent damage. The less powerful brother, the CoolAir RTX 1000, can cool for up to twelve hours with 1200 watts of cooling capacity. The RTX 2000 can cool 6 hours with 2000 watts. It is ideal for applications where the truck has to stand still for a few hours a day in the sun. There is also a voltage monitor present that prevents the vehicle battery from discharging too far. As a result, the truck can always be started without problems. The Dometic parking conditioners are praised for the user-friendliness and the cooling capacity that they deliver.
The power required for using the parking air conditioner comes directly from the truck's battery, making it a perfect application for trucks where the parking air conditioner must be able to function during rest hours without having the engine idling. As a result, unnecessary fuel will not be used during those rest hours, which has a positive effect on the emissions of the truck.
This Dometic CoolAir RTX 2000 has been specially designed for the Renault T from 2013 and up. To select the right type for your cabin, please use the dropdown. The mounting frame fits exactly in your Renault and is not a universal fit.
- This parking cooler is very powerful which makes it possible to cool down a cabin in a short period of time.
- The RTX 2000 can be mounted on an angled roof (max. 20 degrees slope).
- The battery is protected from discharging too far with a build-in protection system.
- Intuitive operation due to a pleasant display and remote control.
- Easy mounting with no need to drill holes in the roof.
- Due to relatively large length and width dimensions, adjustments to the roof spoiler may be required.
- The RTX 2000 has a relatively short operational time (6 hours).