Cheaper somewhere else?
Let us know!+31 (0) 413 222 179 [email protected]
Dometic CoolAir RTX 1000 Parking cooler MAN TGX
- Customer review 8.4/10
- The lowest price on the internet!
- Accessible by chat, WhatsApp and phone (+31 (0) 413 222 179)
The CoolAir RTX 1000 from Dometic continues to build on the previously found success. The RTX series also has ADR compliance, the TÃœV quality mark, the remote control and disassembly without permanent damage. The CoolAir RTX 1000 can cool for up to twelve hours with 1200 watts of cooling capacity. There is also a voltage monitor present that prevents the vehicle battery from discharging too far. As a result, the truck can always be started without problems. The Dometic parking conditioners are praised for the user-friendliness and the cooling capacity that they deliver.
The power required for using the parking air conditioner comes directly from the truck's battery, making it a perfect application for trucks where the parking air conditioner must be able to function during rest hours without having the engine idling. As a result, unnecessary fuel will not be used during those rest hours, which has a positive effect on the emissions of the truck.
This Dometic CoolAir RTX 1000 has been specially designed for the MAN TGX from 2007 and up. To select the right type for your cabin, please use the dropdown. The mounting frame fits exactly in your MAN and is not a universal fit.
- The battery is protected from discharging too far with a build-in protection system.
- Intuitive operation due to a pleasant display and remote control.
- Easy mounting with no need to drill holes in the roof.
- This air conditioner can not be mounted on an angled roof. Maximum slope angle is 8 degrees.
- Due to relatively large length and width dimensions, adjustments to the roof spoiler may be required.
Let us help!
|Battery consumption at 24V:||5 - 25 Ah|
|Dimensions:||859 x 645 x 308 mm|
|Airco system:||System pre-charged, ready for use|
|Battery damage prevention|
|Not possible to mount at an angle|
|Possible adjustments needed to the roof spoiler|