Cheaper somewhere else?
Let us know!+31 (0) 413 222 179 [email protected]
VIESA Kompressor III Parking Cooler MAN TGL
- Customer review 8.4/10
- The lowest price on the internet!
- Accessible by chat, WhatsApp and phone (+31 (0) 413 222 179)
|Can be mounted at an angled roof|
|No loss of interior space|
|Can be painted, but doesn't have a smooth surface|
The VIESA Kompressor III offers a quiet and cool environment during resting hours. The low electric consumption allow use for a long time when stopped, with an excellent acoustic comfort due to use of innovative materials that guarantee limited weight and low vibrations.
This VIESA Kompressor III parking cooler is specially designed for the MAN TGL from 2007 and up. Please use the dropdown to select the right type for your cabin. The mounting frame fits like it came out of the factory as it'ss not an universal fit.
Other than previous models does this new VIESA come with a new shell, new essential parts and new electronics. The VIESA Kompressor III has got a small amount of separate components, only 39 which results in maximum reliability. The Kompressor III was designed to permit full free space inside: the mounting kit is perfectly integrated in the roof of the cabin of each specific brand and model.
It'ss approved for electromagnetic compatibility (ECE R10) which means no interference with radio. The new shell, made of polypropylene, offers several advantages: minimal weight, low noise and minimal turbulence due to aerodynamic studies. With its size it really distinct itself from the competition.
- The VIESA can be mounted at an angle because of a special compressor inside.
- The VIESA doesn't use any interior space, unlike most competitors.
- The shell is made of polypropylene. This makes it very quiet in operation and absorbs vibrations.
- The Kompressor has a build-in security for reaching a too low battery voltage and a freezing security for reaching to low temperatures.
- Wasting fuel is no longer necessary as these stationary coolers work on electric power only. No need to keep the diesel engine running at night.
- The VIESA Kompressor III can be painted but the polypropylene doesn't have a smooth surface. To paint it like other body parts it needs to be primered with special dual-component anchoring primer.
Let us help!
|Battery consumption at 24V:||12.3 Ah|
|Battery consumption fan at 24V:||0.9 - 2.3 Ah|
|Air flaps:||180 degrees|
|Dimensions:||155 x 780 x 580 mm|
|Compressor:||1 compressor, horizontal rotation|
|Air flow:||500 m3/h|
|Airco system:||System pre-charged, ready for use|